I will be turning 25 in less than 3 months (can you believe it, it’s like a quarter of a century old) and yes I’m pretty excited about it :P. I’ve decided to jot down real-life & achievable to-do list in order for me to have something to look forward to. I believe that now is the time to take advantage of my youth, energy, and to live with gusto ;)
Based on this one blogger, there are three general categories that you need to cover before you turn 25:
I. You should be able to take care of yourself & those around you.
II. You should have some fun.
III. You should prepare for the next 25 years.
Check out my list of 25 things to do before turning 25 in random order:
Catch the sunrise at East Coast.
2. Eat 3 things I’ve never tried before.
Learn to cook some spanish dishes.
4. Cook for a friend.
5. Have an active lifestyle. Try aiming for 150minutes a week.
6. Eat healthy to stay healthy.
7. Do something creative every week.
8. Read more (5 books recommended by friends).
9. Write travel expreriences on blog.
10. Pay off credit card bill.
Tell someone how you really feel about them.
12. Update my resume.
Party all night at Butterfactory.
14. Simplify simplify. Avoid clutter.
15. Get a license.
16. Send 25 handwritten postcard/letters to 25 people.
17. Learn how to play poker.
18. Learn how to play chess.
19. Create something from scratch.
20. Enlarge the best photo that i ever took.
22. Get to know an old person.
Get in touch with old friends.
Get into a situation where I can’t see a good outcome.
25. Follow my heart! In everything from love, to job, money, and my free time. I will let my passions guide me. ;)
I still have a lot in my mind actually, but i prefer to accomplish these first.
Wish me luck! ;)